Saturday August 13th
In this informal session, Bhai Hussain Ali Jabalpurwala discussed his personal experiences in planning and growing his business. Using branding as a cornerstone of his marketing and public relations strategy, he saw exponential business and personal growth. He shared insights into how rigorous networking helped an introvert IT professional, such as himself, thrive as a digital signage expert. Lastly, he discussed how branding and networking translated into actual $$$ for him. To read more about Bhai Hussain, you can view his profile at http://bbcch.net/hussain-ali-jabalpurwala.
Bhai Hussain touched on these points during the presentation:
- Mindset: How I geared up before starting my business
- Brand: What it meant to me and how I developed it
- Networking: What it entailed and where it lead me
- Growth: What my strategy was missing
- Technology: How I leveraged it to achieve my business goals
For those that attended the session, you can view his presentation materials here.
Check out the June edition of ChannelPro's monthly magazine featuring Hussain Ali of Houston Dynamic Displays!